The academic session begins from 1st week of April every year.
- Registration from for admission along with brochure will be given from the school Reception against payment of the requisite charges in cash.
- Registration From duly filled in signed by the parents or guardians should submitted to the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with type photocopy has to be produced. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted to the school within one month from the commencement of the session / admission.
- Admission to Nursery (for candidates who have completed the age of 2 years) to Standard II (for students who have completed 6 years) will be finalized on the basis of performance of the candidates through interview only. For Standard III to Standard VIII a written test followed by personal interview will be conducted for admission.
- For all classes parents of the candidates will be interviewed.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the performance of the student in the student in the admission test and interview. Canvassing in any form, such as request or recommendation, will not be entertained.
- The entire amount paid to the school during admission is non-refundable under any circumstances
- The school management reserves the right to decide the conditions for admitting or retaining students in the institution.
Click here to apply
||2 Years Plus
||3 Years Plus
||4 Years Plus
||5 Years Plus
||6 Years Plus
||7 Years Plus
||8 Years Plus
||9 Years Plus